Assistant Teacher – Pre-K
Assistant Teacher – Pre-K (Lic: C12MA0273) Job Type: Full-time
Assist with the direct care and supervision of the children in the center, providing for their physical, social, emotional, and educational needs in a safe, clean, and stimulating environment.
- Assist with the implementation of developmentally appropriate lesson plans.
- Maintain the implemented processes to keep the classroom compliant for Department of Children and Families (DCF), Manatee and Sarasota County Early Learning Coalitions, and USDA CCFP inspections.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- One-year experience working with infants and young children in an Early Childhood Educational program.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
- 40 hours of Department of Children and Families coursework.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to speak and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, and crouching throughout the day. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 40 lbs.
Email cover letter and resume to Deborah Weber: firstname.lastname@example.org