JOB COACH Job Type: Full-time
The primary responsibilities of the job coach is to provide support and assistance in the area of community training and/ or community employment for the Life Skills Development program throughout the year.
- Provide/ scheduled transportation to/from community training sites.
- Provide individualized support to adults in community training opportunities.
- Consistently record performance data using individualized data tracking systems in conjunction with community placement profiles.
- Maintain consistent communication with employer/ community job site.
- Collaborate with administration and team members regarding recommendations through the year.
- Participate in trainings as appropriate.
- Participate in team, planning, and IP meetings as appropriate.
- Establish and maintain a system for consistent communication with team throughout the year.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum two years’ experience working with special needs population
- Must be in current position a minimum of 90 days and have no current disciplinary actions.
or Email cover letter and resume to Deborah Weber:email@example.com or call Linda Poteat-Brown, Director of Human Resources, for more information at (941) 355-7637.