Lead Job Coach
LEAD JOB COACH Job Type: Full-time
The Lead Job Coach is responsible for implementing vocational training, social-enterprise, and community employment opportunities.
- Researches, develops, creates, and implements employment and vocational training opportunities for Adults and clients with disabilities working with their families, community partners, post school service providers, governmental agencies, and employers to execute this work, while ensuring services are aligned to Adults’ Implementation Plan.
- Monitors the quality of implementation against specific accountability measures and controls processes.
- Provide direct supervision and training for adults participating in site-based work experiences, social-enterprise work, and community-based employment opportunities.
- Maintain regular communication with the LSD team, onsite employment team, current and prospective customers and business partners; Conduct regular meetings.
- Implement all processes, procedures, and best practices in life skills training and employment opportunities aligned to research and evidence-based practices.
- Observe adults and relevant staff during work time at job sites or community locations and offer feedback, consultation, and supports to improve performance.
- Implement Travel Training and Travel Education services as needed for adults/clients needs.
- Effectively maintain and track budget for assigned aspects of employment services.
- Assist in co-authoring grant applications or secure additional funding opportunities for equipment donations and program expansion.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Special Education, Vocational Rehabilitation or related field highly preferred.
- Minimum two years’ experience working with special needs population.
- Must be in current position a minimum of 90 days and have no pending disciplinary actions.
or Email cover letter and resume to Deborah Weber:email@example.com or call Linda Poteat-Brown, Director of Human Resources, for more information at (941) 355-7637.