Registered Behavioral Technician (RBT)
Registered Behavioral Technician (RBT) Job Type: Full-time
A Behavior Technician provides 1:1 behavioral intervention services to children with disabilities and support to their families. Behavior Technicians are responsible for implementing Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) based programs as directed by the Board Certified behavior Analyst/Case Supervisor. This is performed in accordance with physician orders and plan of care under the direction and supervision of the Director of Nursing/Nursing Supervisor.
- Completes a BACB approved RBT course and keeps registration to the BACB current.
- Assists the BCBA in implementing behavioral programming in a 1:1 setting.
- Collects data on all programming and writes progress notes.
- Advises and consults with the family and other agency personnel.
- Participates in in-service programs and presents in-service programs as assigned.
- Understands and adheres to established policies and procedures
- Participates with all other health care personnel in patient care planning.
- Directs and supervises assistant (RBT, Behavior Technician) personnel as required.
- With the BCBA, instructs patients and family/significant others in home programs and protocols.
- Attends all staff meetings and patient care conferences as scheduled.
- Must have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Instruction to patient/family in home program with documentation in medical record notes.
- Observes confidentiality and safeguards all patient related information.
- Immediately reports to BCBA/ Therapy Supervisor any patient incidents/variances or complaints.
- Maintains current CPR certification.
- High School Diploma
- Registered Behavioral Technician (RBT) or desire to work toward receiving you RBT certification with guidance provided by supervising entity.
Line of Authority: Reports to the Board Certified Behavior Analyst/Therapy Supervisor.
Or email a cover letter and resume to Deborah Weber: email@example.com or call Linda Poteat-Brown, Vice President of Human Resources, for more information at (941) 355-7637.