Brain Waves Coordinator
Brain Waves Coordinator Job Type: Part-time
Coordinates Neurofeedback Therapy for children that attend Easterseals programs and community. Liaison with the Brain Waves program to maintain and develop program.
- Schedule children for Tuesday and Thursdays
- Bring children from classroom or clinic to the Brainwaves Center at ES
- Liaison between Easterseals and Brainwaves for scheduling and admissions
- Manages all admissions paperwork
- Sets up all initial appointments
- Records all scoring data in a spreadsheet
- Good presentation skills and knowledge of the benefits of therapy
- High School Diploma
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:00 am – 5:30 pm
or Email cover letter and resume to Deborah Weber:email@example.com or call Linda Poteat-Brown, Director of Human Resources, for more information at (941) 355-7637.