InStride’s Black-Tie & Blue Jeans Equestrian Gala 2020
Black-Tie & Blue Jeans was hosted, safely and distanced, at InStride Therapy’s outdoor arena on Saturday, Nov. 14, 2020. Photos by Wendy Dewhurst Clark.
Under the cover of starlight, guests gathered to raise funds for to help InStride continue to serve individuals with disabilities who seek equine-assisted therapeutic services. Festivities included a kick-off reception, an opportunity to mingle with our Ranch Residents — our team of therapy horses! — and, of course, an elegant dinner served by Chef Paul Mattison and his team at Mattison’s Catering along with a robust live auction. Entertainment was provided by the Pony Boys, Bodie Valdez and Richard Lepps.
• Presenting Sponsor: Les & Lois Fishman, Bob & Lynne Huff honoring Bayside Pet Resort
• Thoroughbred Sponsors: Sertoma Club of Venice
• Mustang Sponsors: Caldwell Trust, Cat Depot, CenterState Bank, Christ Church, DMSI Manufacturing & Tri-County Irrigation, Mary Nastan, Progressive Community Management, Inc., Sarasota Polo Club, Synovus Bank, Tom Waters Family, Whelton Recruiters
• Equestrian Sponsors: Atlas Insurance, Hardin Insurance, Brenda Johnston, McGriff Insurance , Osprey Nokomis Chamber of Commerce, Trustco Bank, Sabal Palm Bank, Renee & Chris Sleight, Soul to Soul Yoga, Drs. Phyllis & Richard Yonker
Special Thanks to:
• Mattison’s Catering
• Hazeltine Nursery
• Brent Greeno & Sights & Sounds
• IT Network Solutions
• Tom Pisano
• Bodie Valdez & Richard Lepps