President’s Council & Major Gifts
The Easter Seals Southwest Florida Presidents’ Council is our premier leadership giving program of annual gifts with categories of $1,000 to $25,000 and above. These gifts are used to support programs and services for children, youth and adults with disabilities, as well as their families in our community. 100% of your gift is used locally.
Presidents’ Council Benefits Include:
- Recognition by the National Easter Seals Society and listing in the National Annual Report.
- Invitation to a special Presidents’ Council Reception to honor Members’ generous support and dedication to the community.
- Presidents’ Council Commemorative Gift.
- Membership in a leadership group that is giving hope to children, youth and adults with disabilities in our community.
Presidents’ Council Recognition Levels
- Ability: Gifts of $1,000 to $2,499
- Dignity: Gifts of $2,500 to $4,999
- Opportunity: Gifts of $5,000 to $9,999
- Empowerment: Gifts of $10,000 to $24,999
- Independence: Gifts of $25,000 or more
Major Gift Recognition Levels
- Edgar Allen Founders’ Society: Gifts of $100,000 to $499,999
- Leadership Circle Gifts of $500,000 to $999,999
- Chairman’s Roundtable Gifts of $1,000,000 and more
To learn more about joining the President’s Council, please complete the form below and someone will contact you.